We make every effort to ship orders on the day after the order is received. However in volume times, it may take us 2-3 days to catch up on the orders. If you submit a request for information, require a response before shipping, this will delay the shipping. We do not ship Saturday or Sunday. If you request expedited shipping, we make every effort to get your order out first, realizing that you are paying for the expedited costs. We cannot guarantee same day shipping though we will do our best for orders received before 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
HOW TO CALCULATE SHIPPING:
1) Click on the Shopping Cart at top right of each page:
2) Type in your Zip Code and then use the pull down to see the pricing for each type of service. Select the one you want to use.
WITHIN THE US: We ship USPS insured or FedEx insured. The options for your location will be shown on the checkout pages after you input your name and address so that shipping can be calculated.
Note: Occasionally a customer requests no insurance. Please fax your authorization and acceptance of responsibility of the package to: 1 408 245 5904. This is on a per order basis and you must submit the request each order, as lost or damaged packages shipped without insurance are your responsibility.
OUTSIDE THE US: We ship USPS Express Mail, USPS AirMail Parcel Post, International Parcel or FedEx. We have extremely good FedEx rates which we pass along to you and the shipping time to anywhere in the world is about 3-5 days. USPS Express Mail arrives in about 3-6 days, however USPS 1st Class Internatioal can take up to 1 month to arrive and is not trackable. We will provide you with the USPS Expres Mail or Federal Express tracking number via email when the order is shipped. You will be sent an email with the Customs Form, use this number to contact your local post office for status of delivery as this number is recorded when the packages arrives in your country. The USPS has very limited information into package delivery once it is received in your country. We can also ship via DHL if that is best for you. If you need special shipping, please call us.
Federal Express Methods and Ship Time: Please note that FedEx does not count the day a package is shipped in the delivery time. So a 2nd Day Federal Express package shipped on Monday will arrive on Wednesday, a Federal Express Saver (3 days) shipped on Monday will arrive on Thursday. Federal Express does not deliver on Saturday unless requested and additional charges are incurred (if it is available in your ares). If you will not be available to sign for Federal Express, you may place on file with Federal Express a signed authorization to leave the package or leave a note at your door for the driver.
FedEX Notice:Note: due to Federal Express insurance requirements, no package with a value more than $300.00 US will be shipped via Federal Express Ground or Home Delivery. Even if you choose this method at checkout, it will be shipped Federal Express Saver and you will be charged as FedEx limits their liability to $300.00 US.
If you have a Federal Express account and would like us to use your account, please input this information, including a valid account number in the comments section of the order, in this case you are responsible for any lost packages or claims. We will gladly use your account. (Sorry we do NOT ship with UPS, we do not have a pickup so we cannot use your number.)
United States Postal Service: Express Mail will generally take 2 days to arrive as the cutoff time in California is 12:30 p.m. for the East Coast and our shipping schedule is 4:30 p.m. Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery but generally is delivered anywhere in the US within 3-5 days. First Class mail can take more than 1 week. We ship insured for the value of the order. If the order value is over $50, the USPS will require a signature.
USPS Insurance: We use a third party insurance for United States Postal Service. For this reason you will not see the cost of insurance on the printed postage. It will be included in your total shipping value.
Return Policy & Return Instructions
We accept returns within 30 (thirty) days from receipt of the merchandise to your as determined by delivery confirmation from the shipping agency(USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx). Returns are subject to the following conditions: PLEASE SEE LIST OF ITEMS WHICH ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BE RETURNED.
- 1) Beads must be returned in original packaging and unopened.
- 2) Credits, returns, or exchanges for damaged items must be declared immediately upon receipt of merchandise and are not subject to the full 30 day return policy. Please inspect all of your products immediately upon receipt of goods.
3) Volume prices and or discounts will be adjusted for returns in the credit. For example, if an item has the following price structure for volume pricing: $2 for 1-4, and $1.50 for 5 or more and you order 5 and return 2, your credit will be based on the amount of merchandise kept. Your original total of 5 x $1.50 = $7.50, now becomes a total of 3(5 less 2 returned) x 2 = $6. Your credit is $1, not $3 as your price has been changed to reflect the actual quantity purchased and kept.
4) Copy of the Sales Receipt/Invoice clearly marking the items returned and stating the reason for return.
- 5) Goods must be returned in original condition, unused.
6) Special orders are not returnable.
7) Do not ship in standard Envelopes or Priority Mail Letter Envelopes as they go through the automatic machines and this often damages the beads or the envelopes arrive with nothing inside.8) Wholesale Customers will absolutely incur a 15% restocking fee on returns (excluding damaged items which must be reported immediately upon receipt). Returns must be received within 30 days (30 days) from receipt. NO EXCEPTIONS.
9)Coupon, discounts and Returns, if you received a discount or applied a return on an item, your refund will be the actual amount you paid. When you return an item you forfeit the discount associated with that item. (Example, the item price is $1.00. You received a 10% discount, which means you paid $.90. Your refund will be $.90).
3513 Ryder Street
Santa Clara, CA 950518) Returns are not accepted for the following items:SpecialsCut Chains - We cut to your length specification sold by the foot.Wire, Beading WireCloseoutsToolsAbsolutely all Findings9) VenetianBeadShop.com reserves the right to ship back at the customers expense returns not meeting our return requirements.Please insure and keep your receipt for the insurance of any returns. Should the package be lost of damaged in shipping, we are not responsible. You will need your insurance receipt to file for the damage.EXCHANGES: If you wish to exchange an item which you are returning, include your credit card number, expiration date along with the return, otherwise we will not process. We do not ship for free exchanges. Please note that if you need the items quickly, your best method is to re-order as exchanges take a longer time to process as they must be manually entered.
- If you receive an item which is damaged, please email or fax us immediately. We will replace the item or refund your money (at our choice). We realize that we cannot inspect the thousands upon thousands of beads we ship weekly and occasionally a hole is closed or a bead is chipped. We will work to resolve this with you.
- These are handmade beads and as such there are variations, gold foil or silver foil on the exterior of the bead is not a defect. Neither are the rough edges at the ends of the beads. They are made by wrapping molten glass around a mandrel and this is a natural part of the beadmaking. Blown beads will have irregular holes as mouthblown beads are made by blowing and controlling the size of the holes is impossible. Please see the page entitled Bead Variations.
Out-of-Stock and Backorders:
- We do not backorder any items. We do keep records of out-of-stock items and will notify you via email when those items are back in stock. At that time, you can choose to order the items if you still want.