Carina Dangle Aquamarine
Wire wrapping is the only skill you'll need to make this to wear all summer.
Tools: Side Cutter & Flat Nose Pliers
1 CW-BOR-10-T10 Steel
1 CW-BOR-10-T17 Aquamarine
1 CW-BOR-10-T26 Sea Foam
1 CW-BOR-13X11-T10 Steel
1 CW-BOR-13x11-T17 Aquamarine
1 CW-BOR-13x11-T26 Sea Foam
1 CW-BEV-SQ-12-T10 Steel
1 CW-BEV-SQ-12-T17 Aquamarine
1 CW-BEV-SQ-12-T26 Sea Foam
1 SCH-TWIST-20-10L Steel
1 RING-GLASS-22-17 Aquamarine
4 Links F-PF-CHRNTXT11H-SP Premium Plated Patterned Links Chain
9 F-BM-HP224SP-PK20 2 Inch Headpins
1 3Inch Headpin (cut off the end) (or a 3 inch length of wire)
1. Cut the chain so you have 4 full circles to use.
2. Cut the flat end from your 3 inch headpin and insert through the large twisted top bead, and then wirewrap it through the end of your chain.
3. Take the loose end and wire wrap around the glass ring. This becomes your bail for looping onto your necklace.
4. With the 9 headpins and the 9 small beads, wire wrap a bead on each side of the chain. Continue to the bottom ring, where you will wire wrap 3 as dangles.
To complete this for a necklace, just loop a necklace over the glass ring and you are ready.
Alternatives: 1) For a purse dangle, instead of the glass ring, use a sturdy wire ring instead of our glass ring.
2) Make Earrings by duplicating only the chain links and attaching to earwires.
Use other color combinations, browse through our Carina Line.
Products (Total Items: 11)